Digital Education in Higher Education is a strategic priority for the T.I.M.E. Association. As higher education institutions develop and expand the utilization of digital tools in their pedagogy, they are strengthening their capability to reinforce quality and reply to new challenges.
In the context of the rapid development of technology, we propose significant, long- term collaboration among the T.I.M.E. members as a hub for future on-line learning material. The purpose of the T.I.M.E. Association activity in this area is to seek that the possibility of technology is completely taken advantage of, to improve the quality of higher education and also to raise access to expertise as well as education for all.
Education is one of the largest “industries” in the world. Education is a primary activity of the T.I.M.E. Association. Higher education has been fairly static over several hundreds of years, and the possibilities of using modern distribution mechanisms is just in its infancy. We propose significant, long-term collaboration among the T.I.M.E. universities for increased quality, increased efficiency, strengthening of the T.I.M.E. Association and its universities as a hub for future on-line learning material.
Task Force interests
- to evaluate the trends/needs
- to develop concrete recommendations
- to propose initiatives/programmes in line with Digital online education together with the T.I.M.E. Members
Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Mathematics (in Italian)
- Introduction to experimental physics: mechanics, thermodynamics (in Italian)
- Introduction to experimental physics: electromagnetism, optics, modern physics (in Italian)
- Architecture (in Italian)