On behalf of the T.I.M.E. Association President, Prof. Dr. Guillermo Cisneros and our colleague Prof. Aleksandar Rakic from University of Queensland, we are very pleased to announce the opening of registrations for the T.I.M.E. Association General Assembly at the University of Queensland in Brisbane (Australia) on October 26-28, 2022.
We plan to have a series of meeting with high representatives from University of Queensland:
- Prof. Deborah Terry AO – Vice-Chancellor and President, University of Queensland
- Mr Rongyu Li, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Global Engagement), University of Queensland
- Mr Brett Lovegrove, Pro Vice Chancellor (Global Engagement), University of Queensland
- Prof. Aleksandar Rakic, Associate Dean (External Engagement), Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology, University of Queensland
- Prof. Vicki Chen, Executive Dean, Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology, University of Queensland
- Universities Australia representative (representative body of 39 australia universities)
We are in for some serious learning, networking and sharing!
Here is the list of accommodations recommended: