- Earn at least 360 ECTS credits (or equivalent in the local system) over your full academic career (Bachelor + Master);
- Study at least 3 semesters at the T.I.M.E. host institution where you study under a bilateral agreement with your home institution
- In addition, you may be asked to fulfill any other requirement stipulated in the bilateral agreement.
You will have to pay any tuition and fees only at your home institution for the entire duration of your Double Degree. Some of the ECTS credits (or equivalent) earned at your host institution may be recognized at your home institution, according to the rules indicated in the specific bilateral agreement. When you have completed all the required credits in both your home and host institutions and have been awarded two fully-fledged Master of Science Degrees , each one legally valid in the country of the awarding institution and also in those countries where at least one of these two Degrees is recognized as equivalent, you may apply for your T.I.M.E. Label Certificate.
What are the main characteristics?
During your study period abroad as a T.I.M.E. student, you will experience :
- High-level education in a different cultural context, educational system and (usually) language.
- Projects in research laboratories.
- International team-working.
- Development of interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Language learning.
- In-depth cultural and international exposure.
- Opportunities of Internships in companies.
How can you apply?
Check with the International Relations Office of your home institution which Double Degree agreements your institution has with other T.I.M.E. members. Each T.I.M.E. member has a designated T.I.M.E. coordinator that has more information about possible destinations, and the application and selection process.